Wednesday, September 16, 2015

During my design practice which means making posters, 
I have used my senses to interpret what does the viewer think/feel, 
when they see posters, and it is actually common knowledge that people do not like to look in the mirror about negative things on the society. 
News are new s.

So, now, after the audience has silently spoken, and as even a Finnish graphic designer and illustrator said: "People do not want to see negative things, they want something positive". And as I was asking for some general feedback from an Art Director about my poster work currently being exhibited in Helsinki at the LOKAL, I have decided that enough is enough,

Let the news be news, I cannot change the news or human beings making the news, 

Therefore, we have changed into make posters of ANYTHING that does not need to have a purpose, IRRELEVANT issues or ANYTHING WE FEEL LIKE MAKING POSTERS OF FOR ANY REASON,

One common nominator is 'absurdity of every day life', so I will continue to make posters of absurdity of every day life, 

Here is our fist design after our Evening Workshop Session at the Helsinki Hilton (this is an inside joke at IHAA (InHouseAdvertisingAgency))

I will design 100 posters. 
With this philosophy.
Audience has spoken.

Thank you for the feedback and hearsay about some one elses feedback,
We highly appreciate it,
N.M Turtola
Researcher and Graphic Designer


1 comment: