Tuesday, April 5, 2016

As I lay the posters on the floor quietly and calmly to admire the paper tints: Peach (top), Lavender (middle), Cyber HP Pink (bottom), I realised that in essence, if – the words 'west' or 'africa' should not be used for any reason or none at all, then AT LEAST the word combination 'west africa' should be neutral, and used with no problem? is it so? interesting! very interesting! 

>> philosophy through language the representation of which is typography.

In the same moment as I leaned over to take this document image with a digital camera I felt a feeling of falling, leaning over, over the printed sheets, and my thoughts went to Virginia Wolf and her feet on the bottom of the river as depicted in the movie Mrs Dalloway, because I love the dress she was wearing in the movie and how it touched the water as she walked. 




No comments:

Post a Comment